Sunday, October 29, 2023

'Wait ,wait a bit for me' : A Sonnet written by the Blogger.

 Wait ,wait a bit for me
                                       ( N.N.Pal )



Wait ,wait a bit for me ,
Helpless I am take with you.
I do behold the ray of glee,
And a promise for life new.

You think your step I don't know,
And think your path I ne'er like.
Upto doomsday I must go,
with you tough road I can hike.

Not unstable is your move,
At end must be shrine and he,
Deep pure halo does it prove,
You are bound sure to be free.

I know God's path you embrace,
So you lovelorn with his grace.

( It is a sonnet written in the style of Shakespeare. The Rhyme Scheme is " abab  cdcd  efef  gg  

Word Notes :
Behold - See.
Doomsday - Last day for judgement.
Hike - Walk long distance.
Shrine - Temple.
Halo - Circle of light.
Lovelorn - A person who deserves love.